go here Paleo Zucchini Chocolate Chip Muffins
best usa dating site 2018 As mentioned in my Zucchini Hummus post, I made some muffins to try to utilize some of our zucchini. I typically don’t like zucchini bread but my husband does. Given the mass quantity of zucchini we have, I had to try something else to use it up. These muffins don’t have the same spice that zucchini bread (or banana bread or carrot cake) uses, so I actually liked them! And they are good for a quick snack or breakfast on the way out the door.
Paleo Zucchini Chocolate Chip Muffins
small group questions on dating Ingredients
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 3 tbsp tapioca starch
- 1/8 tsp Himalyan sea salt
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 4 tbsp raw honey
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips (I tend to add a little more)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350
- 2. In a mixing bowl combine almond flour, coconut flour, tapioca starch, salt, and baking powder
- 3. Add in eggs, honey, vanilla, and applesauce and mix well
- 4. Mix in grated zucchini and dark chocolate.
- 5.Pour into a muffin tin (with or without baking liners). Or scoop onto a baking sheet.
- 6. Bake for 15 minutes or until a toothpick/fork comes out clean
Please follow and like us: