http://diebrueder.ch/piskodral/1722 If you like meat, you will love this meatloaf. It is bound together with cooked mushrooms instead of with bread crumbs, so it is very moist, not dry like most meatloaves. I’ll use a 9×11 pan and usually freeze half of it for later. If you want to try the Fresh Tomato Casserole, click HERE for the recipe.
enter You will mix all the meat ingredients into a large bowl with your hands to be sure it’s mixed evenly. Fill pan with meat mixture and pack down. Put in oven about 15 minutes.
go to site
go site After cooking for another 40 minutes, or until the temperature of the loaf is 140F. Turn the oven to broil and broil the bacon for a few minutes until cooked.
mujeres sevillanas solteras
Paleo Meatloaf with Mushrooms & Bacon
what's matchmaking Ingredients
- Meat Ingredients:
- 2lbs ground beef
- 2lbs ground pork
- 3 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 cups white button mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 tsp chili pepper flakes (more if you like it spicy)
- 4 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 6 slices of bacon
- Sauce Ingredients:
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup ketchup (preferably one without sugar, or a homemade version)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt the oil and add the mushrooms. Saute for 3-5 minutes until soft. Drain any liquid.
- In a large bowl, combine the meat, salt, pepper, egg, onion, mushrooms, chili pepper, thyme, oregano and garlic. Use your hands to mix well and make sure everything is evenly distributed.
- Place the meat in the pan and pack down. Place in oven for 15 minutes.
- While it's cooking, combine ketchup, Worcestershire and honey in a medium bowl.
- After the first 15 minutes, remove the meat from the oven and top with half of the sauce and then layer the bacon on top of that.
- Continue cooking for another 40 minutes or until the loaf is 140-145 degrees. Occasionally remove from oven to drain grease. Turn oven to broil and cook bacon until crisp. Keep a close eye on it because it will burn quickly.
- Remove from oven, cut into sections and serve with the rest of the sauce.
Please follow and like us: