Finished Protein bites, after being in the freezer for 30 minutes
Looking for a sweet treat that doesn’t make you feel guilty after eating it? I found these tasty little guys from 24 Carrot Life, but decided to change a couple of things. I added protein powder so I could get a little more bang for my buck, so to speak. These are super simple and really quite a nice substitute for that ice cream or cookie you may crave.
Mix all the yummy ingredients in a bowl and pour into a silicon muffin tin or candy mold. I didn’t have one, so as you can see here, I used an ice cube tray. It worked just as well.
Coconut Tahini Protein Bites
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 scoop SFH Fuel Chocolate Protein powder
- pinch of salt
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix to thoroughly combine.
- Spoon into an ice cube tray and place in the freezer for 30 minutes to harden.
- Pop the bites out of the mold and store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
Please follow and like us: