site de rencontre 25 35 ans
go here If you like buffalo chicken as much as my husband and I do, then you will love this. I got this recipe from Home In Disarray, but I made a few minor tweaks. This recipe does have some dairy in it; butter, blue cheese and sour cream (or homemade mayo if you prefer). You could omit that if you really wanted to. Heck, I have made this with only butter, chicken breast and frank’s. It’s not as good that way, but it does the trick in a pinch.
rencontre ado 90
Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Peppers
- 3 T grass-fed butter
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 8oz sliced mushrooms
- 2 ribs chopped celery
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1-2 T Franks Red Hot
- 2 T grass-fed sour cream or homemade mayo
- 4 bell peppers, tops removed and seeds/white membrane removed
go here Instructions
- Heat up butter in large skillet and add ground chicken. Add sliced mushrooms. Cook over medium-high heat until mushrooms begin browning. Add celery and cook until just softened.
- Remove chicken mixture and put in a bowl and mix in the blue cheese and enough Franks to coat everything (or to taste).
- Mix in a little sour cream or mayo to give it a creamy texture.
- Spoon mixture into 4 bell peppers.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until the peppers begin softening up.
- Remove and allow to cool for a few moments. Poke a hole in the bottom of each of the peppers to drain off additional liquid.
Please follow and like us: